Tuesday, December 4, 2012

What a trip...

We're BACK from a weekend trip to the happiest place on earth!  It was a whirlwind trip, the kids had a good time, and that's what matters.  I have to say though, it's good to be home!  I usually never want to leave Disney, but this time, I was ready to be home!


We have parties and programs, meetings and menus, laundry and dishes, but I'm determined to stay stress-free again for the holidays!  It makes things so much easier!  I'm nearly done with my Christmas shopping and now I just need to get things wrapped.  I plan to finish up my shopping sometime next week (if possible) and get everything done!

I was able to (FINALLY) get my Christmas cards ordered last night.  I ordered from a company that I've never ordered from, so the jury is out on the quality.  I also got my photography business cards ordered!  This has really taken off for me and I'm so grateful and so blessed to be able to make extra money doing something I LOVE.


I'm hoping to stay caught up with blogging during the holiday season but with Blogger telling me I'm out of photo space (who knows how/why that is) I don't know what I'll be able to do!

Have a great week, y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Your boys are very photogenic. Glad things are going well and that you had a fun weekend at a favorite place! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture of the boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!