Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DISNEY Day 3...

Finally!  After posting about Disney days 1 and 2, then a nice, clean toilet, and some school parties, I'm back on blogging about our final day at Disney--Day 3. 

I love Disney at Christmastime.  It's just beautiful.  In true Disney fashion, they go ALL OUT to decorate!


Day 3 began with breakfast at the Polynesian Resort.  We had never (I know, can you believe it?) done the character breakfast there and we just enjoyed it so much!
The food was delicious and the characters (of course) came around to each table and spent a little time with each of the kids, signed autographs, and took pictures!




Even Grandaddy got in on the character business!


Toward the end of the breakfast, there is a parade through the breakfast area and the kids are invited to tag along while playing musical instruments.  "D" and Carter joined in and had a blast!

After breakfast, some of the crew went home, but we decided to stay a little longer and hit the Magic Kingdom one more time!  Both my boys wanted to ride Splash Mountain and talked their Daddy into taking them on it!  The picture is a little blurry but in the VERY FRONT are Cecil and the boys!  LOOK at Nolan's face!  I love his mouth in this picture!!!

After several rides we decided it was time to head back home, but not before a stop at the Confectionary!  I'll neither confirm or deny that I bought one of those vanilla cupcakes with TONS of frosting.


It was a wonderful weekend trip to DISNEY with wonderful people!  I hope you've enjoyed my recap of our Disney Family Vacation!

Merry Christmas Y'all!

~CB~

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got to spend a fun time with your family at Disney. So looking at the cupcakes makes me wish that I had one right about now, YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the splash mountain picture!!! You make me want to go to Disney just to see the decorations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read each and every one and treasure every word!